I have written several articles in the past dealing with Twombly/Iqbal issues on pleadings. I was at at excellent CLE last week and received a nice list of several Mississippi federal cases regarding this issue listed below. I have not had a chance to read them but here they are if the issue comes up.
(1) Berry v. Auto Ins. Co., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 58622 (S.D. Miss. April 28, 2014)
(2) Hopson v. Chase Home Fin., LLC, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 50353 (S.D. Miss. April 11, 2014)
(3) Cecil v. Smith, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 49034 (N.D. Miss. April 9, 2014)
(4) M Street Investments, Inc. v. Zurich American Ins. Co., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 42096
(S.D. Miss. March 28, 2014)
(5) Nationwide Mut. Ins. Co. v. Evanston Ins. Co. , 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS (S.D. Miss. March 26, 2014)