Thursday, January 9, 2020

Discovery of Insurnance Coverage in Mississippi


“Often in litigation, counsel may be reluctant to produce a copy of an insurance policy. As a result, counsel may not promptly provide an insurance policy to the other side. The reluctance and delay in the production may be understandable, but it is not permitted. Indeed, Mississippi Rule of Civil Procedure 26(b)(2) specifically provides for the "discovery of the existence and contents of any insurance agreement under which any person carrying on an insurance business may be liable to satisfy part or all of a judgment which may be entered in the action or to indemnify or reimburse for payments made to satisfy the judgment."  Entergy Miss., Inc. v. TCA Cable Partners, 22 So. 3d 284, 288 n.2 (Miss. Ct. App. 2009).  “The failure to provide or the unreasonable delay in providing an insurance policy should be considered a sanctionable event, and courts should not allow parties or counsel to avoid this requirement through delay or complete omission.”  Id.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I found Dr. OKISIN I was desperate in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. OKISIN through his Whats app number +2348109374702  and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. OKISIN helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. OKISIN to anyone in need of help. Email: dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348109374702 

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big thanks to Dr OKOLO I never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr OKOLO a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr OKOLO had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, he never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing him, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr OKOLO indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact DR OKOLO for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email drokolosolutioncenter@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348155333384

    ReplyDelete
  6. Testimony how I end my financial worries

    Gooday Everyone, We provide loans to private individuals, companies and cooperating institutions I'm Mrs. Cassie Zion .I live in Ohio and I am a happy mother today, I want to thank Mr. Lake Bell for the loan offers, a God fearing man. contact him via: lakebell256@gmail.com

    Best regard

    ReplyDelete