Friday, August 16, 2013

Divorce Decree Checklist

I have talked about previously on here all the things that can go wrong with a divorce decree regarding failure to do factor analysis on the record, attorney's fee problems, and failure to have a valid consent on file.  Based on that, I have created a checklist I hope will help both chancellors and attorneys located here.  This checklist is part of my form book I have been working on.  I met my deadline and have it completed.  Currently, I am in the process of going back through and doing some editing.  Additionally, I am adding some more stuff as issues develop on current cases I am handling, I am adding new forms that may be of interest.  I am hoping to have it finalized in a few months depending on my trial schedules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment